(Poesy 1 – Joey Bada$$)
I was born running with the baton
At present I'yard known as the immature intellectual don
Until I'grand gone, where I'm from, the real don't become forth
With the faux, wait me in the face, eyes of the storm
Y'all don't want none
No beef could never injure me
I be on my Istanbul, they common cold turkey
Firstly, information technology'southward the double entendre monster
Taking haunted constant trips through your conscious
And then be cautious
If information technology call for it, we leaving corpses
The causes of the coffin is the broken clauses
Skeletons in my cupboard, tomorrow's never promised
Never listen it because nosotros immortals regardless
Real G's move in silence like my designer
Intertwined with the timeless, divine higher powered
I was dripping in the gold since a minor
Sitting on my throne overlooking my empire, uh, uh

(Chorus – Joey Bada$$)
Resurrection of real, you ni**every bit fake
Never 2nd guessing my impale, so cull your fate
Cause I'k born running with the billy, a ticking time bomb
Ni**a, better band the alert, uh
Resurrection of real, y'all ni**as simulated
Never second-guessing my kill, so cull your fate
Cause I'm born running with the billy, a ticking fourth dimension bomb
Ni**a, meliorate ring the alarm, uh

(Bridge – Joey Bada$$)
So continue information technology spinning, disc jocker
Flick the wrist, don't risk that, partner
These ni**as impostors, we moving like the mobsters
One false move, have em sleeping with the lobsters, huh
And then keep it spinning, disc jocker
Flick the wrist, don't adventure that, partner
These ni**as impostors, we moving like the mobsters
1 false move, have 'em sleeping with the

(Poesy two – Joey Bada$$)
Information technology's the ALL AMERIKKKAN BADA$$
Who you lot mad at? They ain't have to ask that
Attack with the backlash, where'southward my cash at?
Running all through NASDAQ, strap in my backpack
Going off the knack, dope boy in the Cadilac
Having flashbacks, wish a ni**a would clap back
Hit em with the blackjack, going through a stack fast
I snap with the raps, I make em bring the whole rail dorsum
Ni**as get smacked with the realer
When I drop, it'southward all killer, no feelings
And so you ameliorate not make a wrong move, ni**a
I'll personally deliver each shot that won't miss ya
And when information technology striking ya, information technology's no warning
We bombarding, me and my squadron
If you desire it, become your regular army
We dropping bombs calmly
This is no party
Whatsoever scraps left, we but feed em to the zombies

(Span – Meechy Darko)
Death before dishonor, I dice for my brethren
This is a stick upward, ocean's 47
Ring the warning, if a war yuh wan get in
Ring the alert, if a war yuh wan become in
Death earlier dishonor, I die for my brethren
This is a stick up, body of water'due south 47
Band the alert, if a state of war yuh wan get in
Ring the warning, if a war yuh wan become in

(Verse 3 – Nyck Caution & Kirk Knight)
Band the alert, we ain't keeping it calm
Need a reason to see the dog, break the leash and I'm on
Was hungry when I started, more than ravenous as I evolve
Caution hazardous, inflicting damages, I can't recall, uh
Rich in spirit when I bankrupt some laws
I'm breaking even with my Pros confronting all the odds
Made my words cut deep, yous gong need some gauze

And that alcohol we only going bar for bar
You lot know I blacked out, they bring the track out, I lay the smack downward
Remember nights on the dirty mattress in the trap house?
I snap out em and flipped information technology around to where I'g at now
Living legend, finally back up on the map at present
Resurrection of real, permit's bring it back
Information technology own't even about the bars, they bumping whatsoever slaps now
All I hear is that extemporaneous rapping on my SoundCloud
Sick of the trash out, this is the crackdown

(Outro – Meechy Darko)
Likkle bwoy dun backshot nosotros'll coffin ya
Large metal ting ya become Captain Amerikkka
Beast coat authorities, La Cosa Nostra
My team supreme, f**thousand around and smoke ya
Death before dishonor, I die for my brethren
This is a stick upward, ocean's 47
Band the alarm, if a war yuh wan go far
Ring the alert, if a war yuh wan make it